Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm going to do it!

I decided to take the plunge and become a blogger. Not because I believe that everyone wants to know all that's going on in our family all the time, but what a great way to document! And for those few people who do want to know what's going on in my family all the time, they can check. I don't have to feel guilty about not sending an update email every week (since I haven't done that for almost a year now).

So, let me introduce our family: Joseph (Joe) and I (Adrienne) have been married for almost 7 years. The 7th anniversary of our first date is coming up soon... and since from first date to altar was only 4 months, we are almost there! What a whirlwind! Since then, we graduated from BYU, bought (then sold three years later) a home in Layton, UT, moved to Eastern Washington (where we now live) and have had three kids! Abigail is four and a half, Olivia is three, Zenna is 18 months.

Right now we are about 7 weeks away (or 6 or 8 or 5... who knows?) from welcoming Baby Haws #4 into our family. We aren't sure if it is a Baby Benson, or a Baby Sophie. The family is divided on predictions at this point. Joe remains aloof from all speculation, the rest of us can't make up our minds. Our opinions shift frequently. Whenever all the girls are getting along well, Abigail will say, "We can wait and have a brother next time. I think it's a girl baby." When they are all at odds, they agree that they want a brother. Either way, we are excited!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world. I am so excited to peek in on your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess you are having a Baby Benson!

    ReplyDelete

hit counter