Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


For Mother's Day, my girls gave me a wonderful gift. They made it through Sacrament Meeting without major interruption. That's a big deal, because since Joe is the Ward Organist, he goes to church at 7:30 to prepare and play prelude. He usually joins us after the sacrament, until the intermediate or closing hymn. The girls are good most of the time, and yesterday they were very good.

Zenna is always so excited to see Daddy at the organ. Yesterday, before I know what was happening, as soon as the Sacrament was over, Zenna jumped into the aisle and ran for the stage, yelling, "Daddy, daddy!" She had to dodge between the young men who were just leaving their bench, but she found him. It was so cute! I get the feeling we are one of those families that keep our quarter of the chapel entertained during meetings.

They also let me get this picture of all of them in their matching dresses. I decided to make them Easter dresses this year, and of course I had to pick the pattern with a full pinafore! They were very simple, but there were 6 of them! If baby #4 is a girl, that means 4 matching Christmas dresses... Whew!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, Abigail is beautiful! Seriously. And Zenna looks exactly like you and Olivia looks exactly like Joe (at least in that picture). They are all so, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute! The pinafores are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job on the dresses! You're really in for it if baby #4 is a girl - you'll have to start sewing in October for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Zenna does look just like you. Your girls are all so cute. I am amazed at your sewing skills too!

    ReplyDelete

hit counter