Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let your soul delight in fatness.


My soul certainly delights in this fatness! Mommy's got the good stuff apparently. Weighing in at about 18 pounds at 4 months, this girl is chubby! But we love our chubby bubby! They are so fun that way.

I just can't help but smooch this baby all day! She is such a happy baby. She is very patient with her sisters. They love to hold her and talk to her, and sit on her... She smiles and giggles and coos. She has the cutest little pink tongue that she spends a lot of time exploring. She loves to such her thumb, but will suck any finger she can get. In fact, I can tell how hungry she is by the number of fingers in her mouth. 4 fingers is very hungry--mommy better feed me NOW! Just the thumb, and she could take it or leave it (of course she always takes whenever food is offered).

If only Zenna would learn to be gentle with the baby... She can't wait for Phoebe to grow up so she can have a playmate to boss.

We love baby Phoebe. Can't believe she's 4 months, but at the same time, can't believe she hasn't been here forever!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those cheeks. I thought Henry was chubby, but your baby wins, again! She is absolutely adorable.
    No sitting on Henry around here. Just lots of waking him up to make him smile. Can't get mad at Will for that one.
    I can't wait to meet this girl in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just noticing on sunday how much she's grown. Wow, 18lbs!! Chubby babies double as weight lifting. She's adorable, I love the picuture of Zenna on her...I'm sure that's what's going to be happening around here in a couple months too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with Chubby babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to see that Beautiful Baby, and all the other pretty princesses for Christmas! I just keep thinking about how wonderful it'll be to have little kids in the house again, to have their excitement and exuberance. Good thing I still get excited enough to get up early in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete

hit counter