Friday, November 6, 2009

Because you just never know.

I just had to share a funny experience that I had today. I have been very very tired, and pretty emotional the last few days. I have also had a very keen nose, and these are things that in combination send me running. To the drug store.

I stopped by Walgreens on my way home today. I unloaded all the kids, and put Phoebe in the sling, and held the hands of two, and one was trailing behind. I dashed to the Pregnancy tests, grabbed the cheapest one, and headed to the counter. The cashier looked at me, looked at all my girls, looked at the test and back at me. She just shook her head and said, "Oh no!"

It was negative, of course. I hope I am not the only one who keeps the industry in business with all these unnecessary purchases, but you just never know. And if a girl can know for sure, she should!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I love this. Thanks for sharing. :) I know many women who collectively keep the pregnancy test industry in business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you had my heart racing for a second there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me nervous for you. The reaction of the cashier was hilarious! So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving me a smile this morning and a brief moment of anxiety as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! It's good to know for sure, I'll say. You do what I do - I never do it when Aaron is home!

    ReplyDelete

hit counter