Friday, January 29, 2010

Homemade Christmas














With a few old sheets, some fabric scraps, leftover crafting supplies, and some sute patterns, we had a very fun homemade Christmas this year. Thanks to the sales of some dolls I made, everyone got a store-bought gift too, so we had a great Christmas without going into debt! Although I realized after Christmas was over, that most people solve that problem by saving for Christmas. After 7 years, I figured out the secret, and plan to save all year for Christmas next year.

4 comments:

  1. How amazing are you?! I feel like I have no time to make all my homemade projects and I only have one kid. Everything is so cute. I love that ring stacker thing (for some reason, I can't think of what they're called right now). You should sell stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed! I especially love the stacky toy- that's awesome!!! And yea for you for selling your homemade goods, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented with that sewing machine! I also love the stacked rings and the pear...I was (not so secretly) coveting them as I looked through your pictures. I LOVE the FABRIC!!!! I drool over fabric! I'm glad you had a great Christmas, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrienne, these gifts are beautiful. Beautiful. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

hit counter